Páginas

viernes, 26 de junio de 2009

Because…

Because I want to be beautiful
Because Everyone will envy me
Because I will have so much confidence
Because I will look good in any outfit
Because I will not be jealous of anyone
Because I will not be self conscious

Because I don’t want to be crazy forever
Because I am bored

Because I want to be better
Because I don’t want to be fat
Because Fat is hideous

Because I am not comfortable in my own skin
Because I will be
Because It is all I can think about
Because I’ve come this far
Because I am sick of waiting
Because I am stronger than foods
Because Food poisons me

Because God gave me willpower
Because Food is evil
Because I have to break the addiction
Because I have to endure
Because I can be perfect I just have to be strong
Because Everyone thinks I can’t do it
Because No one takes me seriously
Because I cry when I look in the mirror
Because It will make me happy
Because Tomorrow never comes
Because I will prove that I can succeed
Because I’ve wanted this for years

Because I can do it !!!

Me siento mucho muy contenta espero pronto subirme a la bascula y ver cuanto he bajado, solo espero no llevarme una decepcion mas :D
hem pues que mas mmmmm hasta estas horas el dia ni un litro he tomad
o :/ pero pues esque tengo frio.
y hem mmmmmmmmmmmmm que mas que mas sigo en ayuno pero osh ahorita a ver como le hago para hacerme pendeja y tratare de no tomar alrato ya que a las 6 me ire para el df y pues bueno me despido y pues vengo a reportarme hasta el domingo ma~ana al Vive Latino 2009

Saludos y que tengan lindo fin de semanita princesitas :D

ma~ana comienza la carrera :D

1 comentario:

Alice Blue dijo...

Hola de nuevo, me encanto el fondo de tu blog esta hermoso!!1 Me agrada que vivas en toluca, es lindo conocer a princesas en el mismo lugar, seguro que podemos aydarnos.
Besos y suerte